Header Ads

Cause Of Death: Ball Of Hair!!

A 16-year-old girl died suddenly after a ball of hair that he was carrying in her stomach caused infection and severe inflammation in the organ. 

Jasmine Beever rushed to a hospital in Skegness, UK, after passing out at school and spotting her skin. The doctors tried to save the young woman, but she died.

The autopsy performed on Jasmine's body revealed that the girl had a peritonitis, that is, the inflammation of a layer of tissue of the abdomen, caused in this case by the infection of the "ball of hair". 

Jasmine's best friend has set up a money fund to raise some money to help the girl's family, which is totally devastated.
Powered by Blogger.