Header Ads

Teacher In Surgery Because Of Dildo!!

The 'spicy' night of Emma Philips, 24, and her boyfriend Lee Miller, 29, had planned, finished worse way: the hospital emergency room. The young teacher born in Wallasey, UK, got a vibrator used in the games of the couple in the anal canal and had to undergo surgery. 



The couple was at home when, according to the account of the young, the vibrator "disappeared". A few minutes later the teacher bent down and felt something vibrate inside. The English and her boyfriend tried to pull even the toy using the kitchen tongs, but without success. "After an hour of attempts we realized we had to go to hospital. As we had drunk the two and could not drive, I had to make the most embarrassing call ever for emergencies," says Emma on Facebook.


Panicked, Emma was numbed. They said that only when this woke know if had to have part of the intestine removed or not. Carefully and using a camera introduced by the esophagus of patients, doctors put pressure on various parts of the stomach of the young until the manual extraction of the vibrator was possible. 



When he awoke, Emma was discharged and could go home, and now, as you can see funny in the situation. "I wanted to share my story because there are many people who go through similar things and are ashamed to go to the hospital. There are even those who die for refusing to seek help and this can not happen," argues the English teacher, who for no longer wants back to hear about vibrators.
Powered by Blogger.