Header Ads

Spending 444€ On A Fish!!

A young resident in Brisbane, Australia, spent 444 euros at the vet to save the life of the pet ... a fish. 



Emma Marsh, 21, said to the Australian newspaper "Courier Mail", that her pet fish - called Conquer - started getting suffocated after having swallowed a stone aquarium. Emma then took the fish to the veterinary hospital, where for a thorough but expensive intervention, the medical team solved the problem. 



For emergency consultation, anesthesia and hospitalization, the girl paid 444 euros. "It was worth it because the fish are like any other pet," blurted the young. 

The veterinary Emma McMillan proved to be surprised by the size of the stone that the fish swallowed: weighed 13 grams and measured nine millimeters.


Powered by Blogger.